Monday, September 24, 2007

Some more fall photos

Today I have 2 topics I'm posting about, so to make it easier for all you blogstalkers out there, I'm going to make 2 separate posts.
This first one is going to be photo-heavy...I'm showing off the changing of the seasons here at home.
First: the same photo as in the last post, but 8 hours later, on my walk home. There's a reason people around here say "wait 5 minutes and the weather will change"


And next, an addendum to the "who am I" post: I am a prairie girl, through and through.



And now for some other Fall photos:












These next 2 were taken out of my apartment window...they're not up to my usual standard (I'm picky about framing and such), but it was too gorgeous a sky not to take a photo, and it was too cold out for me to leave my cozy apartment!




And now for some taken at my parents' place this weekend:




Whew!
And now on to write the "purse guts" post...

No comments: