Monday, September 17, 2007

My latest craftiness

I thought I'd post some of the latest things I've been working on, for the benefit of all the Knitty readers that will soon be linking to this here blog.

Here is my latest FO, the earband from Knitty:






I'm also taking an intermediate knitting class at a LYS; here are the swatches we made at our first class:
The Drop Stitch

The Cable

The Complicated Cable

I've also made a baby sweater for a friend (well, for her baby) - this one is crocheted:



One of many pairs of baby booties:


and a few baby blankets/burp cloths:






I've also been busily sewing away, and have made myself a camera case, seeing as how my camera is really small, and none of the cases in the stores were small enough for me to put into my purse without it taking up my whole purse:



And now to work on my "who am I" post...I made a draft this weekend, but it's a little depressing, so I have to rework it a little! :)

No comments: