Sunday, October 21, 2007

What a productive week!

I have 2 (yep, 2!) FOs to show off this week! (And I promise to get blogstalking week 5 and 6 up soon...)

First up, the Neverending Baby Afghan!!!! Wooohoooooo!!



Pattern: Waffle Stripes, (from Leisure Arts book "Make One for Baby")
Yarn: Bernat Baby Coordinates, about 2 balls each of white and yellow
Time it took: Well, that's hard to say. I started it sometime in the spring (April?) but didn't work on it constantly. Crocheting an afghan in one piece, baby-sized or not, is a little discouraging.

And next up are the Hacho gloves I started at a workshop led by the pattern designer herself, Jane Ellison!

Love these - can't wait to wear them to work tomorrow!
Pattern: from Jane's book - I borrowed it, and forgot to make note of the pattern details before I gave it back!
Yarn: Marasol Hacho, Shade 301, 1 1/2 skeins (what am I going to make with 1/2 a skein of Hacho??)
Needles: 3.75mm (I didn't make a swatch, but they turned out great, sized a little smaller than the pattern. We had Jane's sample gloves to try on before starting ours.)
I started these Oct 8th, but again, worked on them sporadically. Finally resorted to taking them to work to get more done on them!

1 comment:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

The baby blanket came out so well! I love it. Great job!